Friday 7 March 2014

Jewellery Making Progress

So after my brief overview of my crafts yesterday i thought i would concentrate on my jewellery making today.

I decided to start jewellery making after watching the Beaders Companion shows on Create and Craft. The kit my boyfriend bought me had everything i needed to get started. It included 3 pairs of pliers ( side cutter, round nose and chain nose), findings, chain, elastic, tiger tail wire, various sizes of beads and instruction book. So the first item of jewellery i made was a pair of earrings the picture is pasted below:

I have progressed a bit since then. This is one of the last items i made:

Pearl, bead and tiger tail necklace.

Close up of the necklace.

So let me know what you think of my progress so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment