Wednesday 12 March 2014

Card Making

So i have written about my progress with Jewellery Making so i thought in this post i would write about my card making. I decided to start making cards after visiting the Great British Craft Festival. I stocked up on the basic supplies from the every crafts a £1 stall. These included A5 cards, double sided tape, 2 sets of stamps, ink pad, glue, die-cut topper set and glitter. I added 3 paper packs from the works in various colours and another set of stamps. The first card i made was a little wonky but i was really proud of it.


Within 3 weeks i had won all of the Hunkydory supplies i talked about in my first post and filled 2 storage boxes with crafting goodies (when i start a new craft i tend to go a little mad). So with a lot of practice a large number of card making magazines numerous card making shows on create and craft my cards now look like this:




No comments:

Post a Comment